1. Full Time Administrator – St.John’s-St.Margaret Church
St John’s-St Margaret Church is recruiting the above position. Interested candidates please write in to email@example.com with supporting documents and relevant referees. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
2. THE DIOCESE OF SINGAPORE 圣公会新加坡教区
As the Diocese grows in its mission and ministry in Singapore and its 6 Deaneries, the Missions Department is looking for the following positions:
ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER (MISSIONS)
General Administrative Duties
Design and organisation of meetings and events
Training administrative support
Management of inventory
Provide admin and finance support to Diocesan Missions Department and Deaneries
- Possess general Diploma / Degree
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in relevant field
- Good knowledge and skills in MS Office Suite
- Experience in preparation of budgets, sourcing for quotations, processing of claims and invoices; and other relevant finance administrative processes
- Good writing skills will be an advantage
- Bookkeeping and Financial analysis skills will be an advantage
Salary will commensurate with qualifications and work experience
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with your updated resume, expected salary and notice period. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
3. Indoor Sales Engineers (Instrumentation & Control)
Prepare & submit technical & commercial bid / quotation proposal according to customer’s specifications and requirements
To prepare, compile and submit vendor documentation for client approval
Provide first line of technical support to customer
Carry out product pre-delivery inspection, calibration check , configuration and FAT if required
Diploma holder in electrical & Electronics, Instrumentation, Mechanical & Marine , chemical process &
Mechatronics Engineering preferably with 1 ~ 2 years sales experience although fresh graduate will also be considered as training will be provided. Hands on Service engineer who want to switch to Sales are most welcome. Application knowledge in flow metering, pressure, temperature, level, will be an advantaged.
Strong in MS office software
Highly organized, excellent communication skills and sales oriented
Team player. Only SPR / Singapore Citizen or candidate with LTVP eligible for LOC ( letter of Consent ) will be considered. Interested candidate may send in your resume with supporting documents and indicate your expected salary package to :
More company info is available at company website www.gauging.com.sg
Vacancies at Ascension Kindergarten
- Full and Part Time/Relief English Teacher Post (One position each)
Candidate with DECCE and L2 certified
At least 2 years’ experience teaching 3 to 6 year olds.
- Full Time Assistant Teacher Post (One position)
Ability to work long hours in outdoor play area is a must as it is the main responsibility of this position
Candidate with or without Pre-school education certificate.
English speaking or Chinese speaking
- Full Time and Part Time Cleaner (One position each)
(1) Working hours – Full Time (10.30am to 6.00pm) – Part Time (2.00pm to 6.00pm)
(2) Daily area cleaning of the kindergarten premise
(3) Due to job nature and size of premise, candidate must be physical fit and agile.
(4) Full Time position is preferably a handyman as well
For positions (A) and (B), please send your resume with recent photo to email@example.com.
For position (C), please call 6382 1110 from Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm.
Ascension Kindergarten is located within St Andrew’s Village at 11 Francis Thomas Drive, S’pore 359338. The nearest MRT is Potong Pasir Station (NEL).