1. Fun & Expressive Portrait With Tri-Tone Pencil Workshop
Come have fun drawing portraits with our art educator Janice Chin (@janice__chin) Fees include all materials. 25 November, 2.30pm-4.30pm @ Room 206, $70 per person.
Enquiries & registration: email@example.com
Cycle 1 – Jan to Apr @ Choa Chu Kang, Sun PM
(Closing date 31 Dec 2020)
Cycle 3 – Sep to Dec @ Bukit Timah, Sat PM
or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Please ensure you have at least 15 months prior to your intended date of wedding ceremony or when ready for marriage (whichever is earlier).
2. Registration is on a first come first serve basis.
3. Registration will only be accepted upon full completion of this form with payment.
4. You will receive an acknowledgment email within 2 weeks from submission of the completed form and payment.
5. Priority will be given to COOS members; non-COOS members will only be informed of registration status after the closing date.
6. Please email email@example.com to enquire.
7. Family Life Ministry reserves the right to reject any registration due to incomplete form or if the selected cycle is full.
Amidst this global pandemic situation, let us stand firm together as one COOS family. We are looking for ways to work together in support of one another.
IF YOU NEED HELP OR SOMEONE TO TALK TO
COVID-19 has challenged and will continue to challenge all of us in our mental resilience and relationships, especially with the latest mandatory clustering at home. There have been increasing reports of anxiety, depression, fears and familial frictions. The following are avenues where you can seek help.
National Care Hotline 6202-6868
The National Care Hotline set up by the MSF offers support to those who may be dealing with stress over finances or marital and family tensions – and trained officers will also link them up with social service agencies and specialised services if needed.
COOS’ Family Life Ministry Counselling
Fei Yue’s Online Counselling Service: eC2.sg
Institute of Mental Health’s Mental Health Helpline: 6389-2222
Samaritans of Singapore: 1800-221-4444
Silver Ribbon Singapore: 6385-3714
Marital and parenting issues
Community Psychology Hub’s Online Counselling platform: CPHOnlineCounselling.sg
Violence or abuse
Big Love Child Protection Specialist Centre: 6445-0400
HEART @ Fei Yue Child Protection Specialist Centre : 6819-9170
PAVE Integrated Services for Individual and Family Protection: 6555-0390
Project StART: 6476-1482
TRANS SAFE Centre: 6449-9088
Online Healing Rooms
Healing Rooms is now taking online appointments starting from Tuesday, 12 May. God’s healing touch is not limited by safe distancing measures because He loves his people. Sign up online and you will be given a Zoom meeting time and a link to log in for your private Healing Rooms session with our counsellors. All information will be treated in confidence. Sign up via the link below.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
HR hotline : 91819372
1. Project Jireh
This is a fund set up to assist church members who are in financial need during this season. This is especially for those who find themselves in financial difficulty even with all the government assistance in place.
We thank you for the overwhelming inpouring of donations. For enquiries or donations. please email email@example.com or call 6885 0700.
2. Support our COOS’ taxi drivers
If you need a ride, please support the drivers in COOS.
1. Raymond Chua 94555104 (Comfort)
2. Andrew Thow 96178998 (Comfort)
3. Danny Tan 82682602 (Comfort 7pm – 7am)
4. Eric Yeo 97467654 (Premier)
Please take note that on top of regular charges, additional booking charges do apply. These are:
1. CBD ERP charges: these will be displayed on the in-unit before the meter comes on. Usually this amounts to $2-3.50. ERP times are from 12pm – 8pm except at Cathay Cinema where ERP is from (8am-8pm). Take note that 74/77 ERP gantries will be disabled from 6th Apr 2020.
2. Peak Hour Charges: 5pm-12midnight ($3 CBD charge will be applied
3. Point-to-point Food delivery by taxi can be requested but this will only be extended to church members.
3. COOS-3:16 BUSINESS ECOSYSTEM
This is a collaboration between Church of Our Saviour (COOS) and 3:16 Church to encourage networking & collaborations among our church members. In light of COVID-19, strict safety measures are put in place to slow down the spread of the virus. As a result, many businesses have been affected. We want to help.
As the ecosystem, we would like to facilitate the sharing of resources so that we can enrich one another’s businesses (i.e business owner, employee or freelancer). To do so, we first have to understand 1) Your areas of need, and 2) the ready resources available
Please fill in this survey, so that we can better understand your needs and match you with other companies that can best meet your needs. We will be arranging a quick call to have a quick chat!
6. Fortitude Budget
Let’s help one another in this time of need.
1. COOS Community Support Network
If you want to be a part of this community, please sign up on the form in the link below to show your interest.bit.ly/coosnetwork
2. SG Healthcare Corps
Calling for former and current healthcare professionals to be on standby, and join the healthcare team when they need additional support. Sign up via https://healthcarecorps.gov.sg/
1. Zone Pastors @ St John’s – St Margaret’s Church (SJSM) (21 August 2020)
SJSM is inviting suitable candidates to join them as Zone Pastors. The Zone Pastors will cover 10-12 cells across different age profiles with about 150-200 members.The Zone Pastors will be responsible for:
- Providing the pastoral care of those within the Zone including working with Cell Pastors and Cell leaders
- Facilitating the discipleship growth pathways in the zones including connecting the Zone to the discipleship ecosystem
- Providing leadership to the Zone including charting vision and direction for the Zone
The Zone Pastors must have
- a well-recognised level of spiritual leadership, stature and wisdom,
- a pastoral heart for people,
- the ability to relate to others well,
- the ability to mentor and develop cell pastors and cell leaders
- the ability to set goals, direction and plan for the Zone.
They are expected to have suitable theological education and at least 5 years working with cells either in a lay capacity (as cell leaders, cell pastor, etc) or in a full-time position. For those who lack theological training, they will be sent for the necessary training, if appointed.
If God has placed a call in your heart for this role or you are keen to explore further, please feel free to connect with Richard Lau at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also send your resume to email@example.com.
Hope is the power to help us persevere when all things in life have failed. Having it makes all the difference in life.
Hope is the confidence that something good will come.
But so many today have feelings of hopelessness.
Come learn how to find your hope in Christ!
5 December, 8pm