Inner Healing and Deliverance
Inner Healing is the healing of the inner person. This includes healing of the mind from painful memories, and healing of the emotions and spirit wounded by unhealthy relationships.
We come alongside individuals and help them through the process of praying and asking Jesus Christ to heal them from resentment, rejection, low self-image, deep hurts, guilt, anger, bitterness, self-condemnation, depression, suicidal tendencies, unforgiveness and painful memories. Through the ministry of the Holy Spirit, the roots that cause such damages are destroyed.
We minister to those who are under spiritual and emotional bondages through Deliverance in order that they may receive freedom in Christ so that they can grow spiritually, emotionally and socially.
The Healing and Deliverance ministry also aims to prepare and equip Christians in our church as well as the churches in Singapore and beyond for spiritual warfare and to carry out the ministry of deliverance.
Do you need emotional healing? Consider these questions
1. Do you have abnormal or irrational fear?
2. Do you have recurring memory of past hurts or past traumas which affect you today?
3. Do you have difficulty forgiving someone for something in the past?
4. Are you lacking in confidence and have low self-esteem?
5. Are you unable to overcome addictions e.g. pornography; gaming?
6. Do you have frequent outbursts of anger, violence or emotional overreaction?
7. Do you have frequent panic attacks, depression or despair?
8. Do you hear negative or suicidal voices in your head?
9. Do you have sickness with no medical explanation or which does not respond to treatment?
10. Do you have difficulty reading the Bible or praying or worship?
The above questions help to identify things in our lives that may be a result of past wounds or hurts that may need to be addressed.
To make an appointment or contact the ministry, please email email@example.com. Ministry sessions are conducted in church every Wednesday by appointment. If you are requesting for prayer, you will be required to attend a teaching session followed by a series of weekly prayer sessions. While the exact number of prayer session is not fixed, priority will be given to requestors who are able to commit to attend at least 3 consecutive weeks of prayer sessions on commencement of ministry.