POSITION : Administrative Officer / Administrative Executive [FT / Immediate]
POSTED ON 24 December 2020
- Weekend Services Admin Duties
- Writing Staff Devotion Minutes (when scheduled)
- Processing claims, payments & invoices.
- Clearing Out-Tray documents twice a day for Head of Department.
- Sending documents submitted by various departments to Senior Pastor for signing & distributing the signed documents to respective departments thereafter.
- Answering phone calls when receptionists are unavailable.
- Oversee pantry worker (work duties completion & recording of work hours)
- Support for PCC Meeting – Booking of room, arranging dinner, drinks corner & preparing any documents required.
- In-charge of photocopiers in the office (creating/removing IDs for new staff/interns, month end billing and reporting)
- Processing of payment and follow up on Delivery Order for Wreaths and Hampers.
- Provide administrative support for membership database updating
- Administrative support for baptism and membership program in terms of documentations, communications, and liaising with Anglican Diocese of Singapore.
- Mass SMS and email sending (events/appointments/services reminders, COVID-19 updates, etc.)
- Any other administrative and ad-hoc work assigned from time to time.
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience.
- Full knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Basic bookkeeping skills.
- Proficiency in English and excellent communication skills.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office Word and Excel.
- Knows how to use Google Drive (especially Google Forms and Spreadsheet).
- Able to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Good and polite mannered.
- Discretion with personal and confidential information.
- Knows how to use video conference platforms (especially Zoom).
Interested candidates may drop us an email with your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org by 22nd January 2021.