POSITION : Administrative Officer / Administrative Executive [FT / Immediate]
POSTED ON 24 December 2020
- Weekend Services Admin Duties
- Writing Staff Devotion Minutes (when scheduled)
- Processing claims, payments & invoices.
- Clearing Out-Tray documents twice a day for Head of Department.
- Sending documents submitted by various departments to Senior Pastor for signing & distributing the signed documents to respective departments thereafter.
- Answering phone calls when receptionists are unavailable.
- Oversee pantry worker (work duties completion & recording of work hours)
- Support for PCC Meeting – Booking of room, arranging dinner, drinks corner & preparing any documents required.
- In-charge of photocopiers in the office (creating/removing IDs for new staff/interns, month end billing and reporting)
- Processing of payment and follow up on Delivery Order for Wreaths and Hampers.
- Provide administrative support for membership database updating
- Administrative support for baptism and membership program in terms of documentations, communications, and liaising with Anglican Diocese of Singapore.
- Mass SMS and email sending (events/appointments/services reminders, COVID-19 updates, etc.)
- Any other administrative and ad-hoc work assigned from time to time.
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience.
- Full knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Basic bookkeeping skills.
- Proficiency in English and excellent communication skills.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office Word and Excel.
- Knows how to use Google Drive (especially Google Forms and Spreadsheet).
- Able to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Good and polite mannered.
- Discretion with personal and confidential information.
- Knows how to use video conference platforms (especially Zoom).
Interested candidates may drop us an email with your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org by 22nd January 2021.
POSITION : Videographer cum Editor [FT / PT / CONTRACT]
POSTED ON 10 DECEMBER 2020
Assemble video team for shoots
Film videos on set or on location.
Ensure that equipment for a shoot is present and working.
Plan video shoots with the Comms / Pastoral / Ministry teams
Edit footage in post-production.
Provides videographer support for weekend services [only applies to FT]
Proficient in software such as Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro, DaVinci Resolve, After Effects or other video editing software
Able to operate Sony mirror less cameras
Diploma or equivalent in film, sound & video
3 to 5 years of past work experience in video production environment
Able to work well in a team
Interested candidates may drop us an email at email@example.com