POSITION : IT Team Leader
POSTED ON 29 January 2021
Job Description: We are looking for an IT Team Leader to be responsible and accountable for the smooth running of our computer systems within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs and timelines. You will supervise the implementation and maintenance of the church’s computing needs.
- Manage information technology and computer systems
- Develop, implement and coordinate IT systems, policies and procedures
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organisational policy
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures
- Supports the implementation of digital initiatives and/or training and providing information to others to ensure successful implementation.
- Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness
- Manage IT staff and volunteers
- Proven working experience as an IT Team Leader or relevant experience
- Good knowledge of information analysis and computer hardware/software systems
- Experience in data governance and security
- Some hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Ability to manage personnel with good verbal and written communication skills
- Basic understanding of HTML and website development and maintenance.
- BS in Computer Science, MIS or similar field
POSITION : Administrative Officer / Administrative Executive [FT / Immediate]
POSTED ON 24 December 2020
- Weekend Services Admin Duties
- Writing Staff Devotion Minutes (when scheduled)
- Processing claims, payments & invoices.
- Clearing Out-Tray documents twice a day for Head of Department.
- Sending documents submitted by various departments to Senior Pastor for signing & distributing the signed documents to respective departments thereafter.
- Answering phone calls when receptionists are unavailable.
- Oversee pantry worker (work duties completion & recording of work hours)
- Support for PCC Meeting – Booking of room, arranging dinner, drinks corner & preparing any documents required.
- In-charge of photocopiers in the office (creating/removing IDs for new staff/interns, month end billing and reporting)
- Processing of payment and follow up on Delivery Order for Wreaths and Hampers.
- Provide administrative support for membership database updating
- Administrative support for baptism and membership program in terms of documentations, communications, and liaising with Anglican Diocese of Singapore.
- Mass SMS and email sending (events/appointments/services reminders, COVID-19 updates, etc.)
- Any other administrative and ad-hoc work assigned from time to time.
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience.
- Full knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Basic bookkeeping skills.
- Proficiency in English and excellent communication skills.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office Word and Excel.
- Knows how to use Google Drive (especially Google Forms and Spreadsheet).
- Able to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Good and polite mannered.
- Discretion with personal and confidential information.
- Knows how to use video conference platforms (especially Zoom).
Interested candidates may drop us an email with your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org by 22nd January 2021.