1. Progamme Assistant @ St Andrew’s Autism Centre ( St Andrew’s Adult Home).
Provide day-to-day care service to residents with special needs in a 24/7 home environment. This involves and includes supporting the resident through the daily routine and activities, providing activities to engage residents and develop programmes to enhance residents’ daily living skills and social skills.
- Develop program to teach and improve residents’ daily living skills and communal living skills
- Provide training/ guidance to residents in the area of daily living skills (e.g. sweep floor, clean tables etc) and communal living skills (eg. Communication training, turn taking)
- Participate and facilitate both on and off-site activities with the residents
- Support therapists/ psychologist with interventions for residents
- Maintain accurate documentation such as resident’s progress and behaviour tracking
- Maintain cleanliness and tidiness of resident’s environment and activities.
- Any other duties/projects as assigned from time to time
- Minimum of GCE O Level/ NITEC, preferably in Community Care and Social Services
- Experience in direct handling of youths / adults (age 19 & above) with autism will be an advantage
- Experience in residential /special needs settings will be advantageous
- PC literate and proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Have a sense of urgency and ability to prioritise
- Compassionate and patient personality
- Able to perform shift duties (morning or afternoon)
- Shift Work
Enquires and job applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Property Officer (Contract) @ The Diocese of Singapore
- Support the Development Board in project and facility management
- Upkeep database and records of properties of the Diocese
Required to record Minutes of Meetings
• Liaise and coordinate with contractors for building works
• Liaise with Government Authorities (e.g. SLA, URA, LTA) for Land/Building matters
• Attend to occupants and supervising common property usage
- Diploma / Degree in disciplines related to Building or Estate Management
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in Project and Facility Management
- Working experience with MS OFFICE and other softwares
- Proactive, responsible and a good team player
- Able to work beyond office hours and responsive to off-hours call of duty
Salary will commensurate with qualifications and work experience.
Please apply to email@example.com with your updated resume, expected salary and notice period. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.