1. Physiotherapists / Occupational Therapist @ St. Hilda’s Community Services (22 October)
We are looking for Therapy staff to join our Day Rehab Centre, in partnership with Tan Tock Seng Hospital, to provide the best community rehabilitative programs. To date, we have treated more than 1,250 clients on our register.
Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist and Therapy aides/assistants are encouraged to apply. A brief description of duties and responsibilities are outlined below:
PHYSIOTHERAPISTS / OCCUPATIONAL THERAPISTS
Qualification: Full registration with the Allied Health Professional Council.
Experience: Preferably at least 3 year experience.
Special Aptitude and Knowledge
He/she must enjoy working with elderly patients, especially for patients with neurological, musculoskeletal problems or mental health conditions. A mighty and emphatic heart to help clients to gain/improve and maintain their ability to age in place. Good communication and interpersonal skills are required and the ability to converse in major dialects is an advantage.
- Carry out assessment of all clients referred to the Day Rehab Centre (DRC), Senior Care Centre (SCC),
- Work out individual care plan and treatment goals for each client.
- Plan and implement PT program for clients with Dementia from the DDC
- Participate in multidisciplinary meetings to review clients’ progress with other team members.
- Supervise / train Therapy Assistants (TAs), volunteers and caregivers helping in relevant areas.
- Provide clinical supervision for undergraduate PT /OT students attached to the institute.
Those who are interested, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Ms Pow Sok Har @ 6345 0054.