Supporting Our Family
COVID-19 has challenged and will continue to challenge all of us in our mental resilience and relationships, especially with the latest mandatory clustering at home. There have been increasing reports of anxiety, depression, fears and familial frictions. The following are avenues where you can seek help.
COOS FLM Team is here to offer psycho-social support at this time to those who may be challenged in your livelihoods and /or personal well-being. Please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or 88760143 (Tuesdays to Saturdays during office hours) if you wish to speak to someone. Here’s a link for a Virtual Care Pack
Fei Yue’s Online Counselling Service: eC2.sg
Institute of Mental Health’s Mental Health Helpline: 6389-2222
Samaritans of Singapore: 1800-221-4444
Silver Ribbon Singapore: 6385-3714
Marital and parenting issues
Community Psychology Hub’s Online Counselling platform: CPHOnlineCounselling.sg
Violence or abuse
Big Love Child Protection Specialist Centre: 6445-0400
HEART @ Fei Yue Child Protection Specialist Centre : 6819-9170
PAVE Integrated Services for Individual and Family Protection: 6555-0390
Project StART: 6476-1482
TRANS SAFE Centre: 6449-9088
Online Healing Rooms
Healing Rooms is now taking online appointments starting from Tuesday, 12 May. God’s healing touch is not limited by safe distancing measures because He loves his people. Sign up online and you will be given a Zoom meeting time and a link to log in for your private Healing Rooms session with our counsellors. All information will be treated in confidence. Sign up via the link below.
Email : email@example.com
HR hotline : 91819372
This is a fund set up to assist church members who are in financial need during this season. This is especially for those who find themselves in financial difficulty even with all the government assistance in place. For those who would like to contribute to the fund:
Send your donations by cheque payable to ‘Church of Our Saviour’, stating “Project Jireh” at the back of the cheque.
Kindly mail your cheques to:
Church of Our Saviour
130 Margaret Drive
For more information or enquiries about this fund, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 6885 0700.
If you need a ride, please support the drivers in COOS.
The SG Government has come up with the following schemes to assist and addresses the rapidly evolving COVID-19 situation and the impact on Singapore’s economy and society and its people. Go to the following links to find out more about your eligibility.
2. MSF Support for Singaporeans affected by COVID-19
3. Resilience Package
Solidarity Budget Booklet [PDF]
Let’s help one another in this time of need.
Calling for former and current healthcare professionals to be on standby, and join the healthcare team when they need additional support. Sign up via https://healthcarecorps.gov.sg/
- Strategise and oversee manpower planning, recruitment, end to end on boarding and off boarding process
- Ensure timely and accurate monthly payroll processing, CPF submission and HR reporting
- Oversee employee relations matters and advise HODs in the management of employee relations and other HR related matters
- Work with Managers and HR team in annual performance appraisal and wage review exercise
- Ensure HR compliance in both HR regulations and employment law
- Mentor and coach HR teams to encourage growth, development and engagement
- Manage HRIS, employee database and ensure accuracy
- Work closely with Group HR to review, develop and implement consistent policies and procedures in line with Company strategyRequirements
- Degree/Diploma in HRM or other relevant qualifications
- At least 5 years’ experience in full spectrum of HR functions
- Experience in foreign healthcare recruitment advantageous
- Sound knowledge of Employment Act and MOM procedures
- Strong influencing and analytical skills
Email : email@example.com Closing date: 21 Jun 2020
2. Property Officer (Contract) @ The Diocese Of Singapore
- Support the Development Board in project and facility management
- Upkeep database and records of properties of the Diocese
- Required to record Minutes of Meetings
- Liaise and coordinate with contractors for building works
- Liaise with Government Authorities (e.g. SLA, URA, LTA) for Land/Building matters • Attend to occupants and supervising common property usage
- Diploma / Degree in disciplines related to Building or Estate Management
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in Project and Facility Management
- Working experience with MS OFFICE and other softwares
- Proactive, responsible and a good team player
- Able to work beyond office hours and responsive to off-hours call of duty
Salary will commensurate with qualifications and work experience. Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with your updated resume, expected salary and notice period. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.