Supporting Our Family
COVID-19 has challenged and will continue to challenge all of us in our mental resilience and relationships, especially with the latest mandatory clustering at home. There have been increasing reports of anxiety, depression, fears and familial frictions. The following are avenues where you can seek help.
COOS FLM Team is here to offer psycho-social support at this time to those who may be challenged in your livelihoods and /or personal well-being. Please contact us via email email@example.com or 88760143 (Tuesdays to Saturdays during office hours) if you wish to speak to someone. Here’s a link for a Virtual Care Pack
Fei Yue’s Online Counselling Service: eC2.sg
Institute of Mental Health’s Mental Health Helpline: 6389-2222
Samaritans of Singapore: 1800-221-4444
Silver Ribbon Singapore: 6385-3714
Marital and parenting issues
Community Psychology Hub’s Online Counselling platform: CPHOnlineCounselling.sg
Violence or abuse
Big Love Child Protection Specialist Centre: 6445-0400
HEART @ Fei Yue Child Protection Specialist Centre : 6819-9170
PAVE Integrated Services for Individual and Family Protection: 6555-0390
Project StART: 6476-1482
TRANS SAFE Centre: 6449-9088
Online Healing Rooms
Healing Rooms is now taking online appointments starting from Tuesday, 12 May. God’s healing touch is not limited by safe distancing measures because He loves his people. Sign up online and you will be given a Zoom meeting time and a link to log in for your private Healing Rooms session with our counsellors. All information will be treated in confidence. Sign up via the link below.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
HR hotline : 91819372
This is a fund set up to assist church members who are in financial need during this season. This is especially for those who find themselves in financial difficulty even with all the government assistance in place.
We thank you for the overwhelming inpouring of donations. For enquiries or donations. please email email@example.com or call 6885 0700.
If you need a ride, please support the drivers in COOS.
The SG Government has come up with the following schemes to assist and addresses the rapidly evolving COVID-19 situation and the impact on Singapore’s economy and society and its people. Go to the following links to find out more about your eligibility.
2. MSF Support for Singaporeans affected by COVID-19
3. Resilience Package
Solidarity Budget Booklet [PDF]
Let’s help one another in this time of need.
Calling for former and current healthcare professionals to be on standby, and join the healthcare team when they need additional support. Sign up via https://healthcarecorps.gov.sg/
1. Progamme Assistant @ St Andrew’s Autism Centre ( St Andrew’s Adult Home).
Provide day-to-day care service to residents with special needs in a 24/7 home environment. This involves and includes supporting the resident through the daily routine and activities, providing activities to engage residents and develop programmes to enhance residents’ daily living skills and social skills.
- Develop program to teach and improve residents’ daily living skills and communal living skills
- Provide training/ guidance to residents in the area of daily living skills (e.g. sweep floor, clean tables etc) and communal living skills (eg. Communication training, turn taking)
- Participate and facilitate both on and off-site activities with the residents
- Support therapists/ psychologist with interventions for residents
- Maintain accurate documentation such as resident’s progress and behaviour tracking
- Maintain cleanliness and tidiness of resident’s environment and activities.
- Any other duties/projects as assigned from time to time
- Minimum of GCE O Level/ NITEC, preferably in Community Care and Social Services
- Experience in direct handling of youths / adults (age 19 & above) with autism will be an advantage
- Experience in residential /special needs settings will be advantageous
- PC literate and proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Have a sense of urgency and ability to prioritise
- Compassionate and patient personality
- Able to perform shift duties (morning or afternoon)
- Shift Work
Enquires and job applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Property Officer (Contract) @ The Diocese of Singapore
- Support the Development Board in project and facility management
- Upkeep database and records of properties of the Diocese
Required to record Minutes of Meetings
• Liaise and coordinate with contractors for building works
• Liaise with Government Authorities (e.g. SLA, URA, LTA) for Land/Building matters
• Attend to occupants and supervising common property usage
- Diploma / Degree in disciplines related to Building or Estate Management
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in Project and Facility Management
- Working experience with MS OFFICE and other softwares
- Proactive, responsible and a good team player
- Able to work beyond office hours and responsive to off-hours call of duty
Salary will commensurate with qualifications and work experience.
Please apply to email@example.com with your updated resume, expected salary and notice period. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.