Supporting Our Family
COVID-19 has challenged and will continue to challenge all of us in our mental resilience and relationships, especially with the latest mandatory clustering at home. There have been increasing reports of anxiety, depression, fears and familial frictions. The following are avenues where you can seek help.
COOS FLM Team is here to offer psycho-social support at this time to those who may be challenged in your livelihoods and /or personal well-being. Please contact us via email email@example.com or 88760143 (Tuesdays to Saturdays during office hours) if you wish to speak to someone. Here’s a link for a Virtual Care Pack
Fei Yue’s Online Counselling Service: eC2.sg
Institute of Mental Health’s Mental Health Helpline: 6389-2222
Samaritans of Singapore: 1800-221-4444
Silver Ribbon Singapore: 6385-3714
Marital and parenting issues
Community Psychology Hub’s Online Counselling platform: CPHOnlineCounselling.sg
Violence or abuse
Big Love Child Protection Specialist Centre: 6445-0400
HEART @ Fei Yue Child Protection Specialist Centre : 6819-9170
PAVE Integrated Services for Individual and Family Protection: 6555-0390
Project StART: 6476-1482
TRANS SAFE Centre: 6449-9088
Online Healing Rooms
Healing Rooms is now taking online appointments starting from Tuesday, 12 May. God’s healing touch is not limited by safe distancing measures because He loves his people. Sign up online and you will be given a Zoom meeting time and a link to log in for your private Healing Rooms session with our counsellors. All information will be treated in confidence. Sign up via the link below.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
HR hotline : 91819372
This is a fund set up to assist church members who are in financial need during this season. This is especially for those who find themselves in financial difficulty even with all the government assistance in place.
We thank you for the overwhelming inpouring of donations. For enquiries or donations. please email email@example.com or call 6885 0700.
If you need a ride, please support the drivers in COOS.
The SG Government has come up with the following schemes to assist and addresses the rapidly evolving COVID-19 situation and the impact on Singapore’s economy and society and its people. Go to the following links to find out more about your eligibility.
2. MSF Support for Singaporeans affected by COVID-19
3. Resilience Package
Solidarity Budget Booklet [PDF]
Let’s help one another in this time of need.
Calling for former and current healthcare professionals to be on standby, and join the healthcare team when they need additional support. Sign up via https://healthcarecorps.gov.sg/
A. Pre-School Teachers. (Job description Here.)
B. Assistant Teachers. (Job description Here.)
(1 July 2020)
The Ascension Kindergarten is looking for an External Relations Officer in our Administration team! Great opportunity to work within the Anglican community.
We need a team player who has:
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Web design knowledge would be advantageous
- Good organisation skills
Working hours are from 7:30am – 4:30pm. Staff training, medical benefits, kindergarten holiday leave scheme, and more.
Send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 6382 1110. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
St George’s Church has an exciting opportunity for someone with theological training and experience in Church Ministry to Children, sharing the Christian faith, discipling young lives and supporting parents. The role is that of Children’s Ministry Director, working under the supervision of the Senior Minister. He/She will coordinate the Children’s Ministry initiatives on Sundays and during the week at St George’s including working with an enthusiastic team of volunteer leaders.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversight of the Church’s Ministries to Children
- During the week; oversee the ministry of Mums and Tots to offer faith sharing opportunities as well as support and pastoral care to Mothers and their children
- On Sundays; develop, co-ordinate, resource, support and administer the Sunday School ministries to the 8 am and 10 am congregations. (Currently, due to COVID-19 restrictions, the Sunday ministries are only to the 10 am congregation and done online)
- Work with church staff, volunteers and parents to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for the ministries, including compliance with the Church’s Child Safeguarding Policy.
- Recruit, resource, train and support a team of volunteers to assist the ministries.
- Involvement in weekly Staff meetings, occasional report writing and involvement in some whole church activities.
The successful applicant must be a committed evangelical Christian, a humble leader, pastorally warm, hardworking, faithful to the gospel and have already been fruitful in a similar role. Essential requirements include:
- A love of working with Children and developing their faith
- Biblical and theological skills. Formal theological training is an advantage
- Experience in leading Children’s Ministry and an ability to lead by example.
- Proven ability to relate to Children and Parents
- Proven ability to share the Christian faith
- High competency in raising up and training leaders
- Proficiency in English is a must
- Competent in administration
Full Time Contract Position, renewable upon satisfactory performance.
Salary depends on experience. This role involves Sunday work as well as during the mornings of Monday – Thursday and Tuesday early afternoons.
The position is available from the end of July 2020
4. Property Officer (Contract) @ The Diocese Of Singapore
(29 May 2020)
- Support the Development Board in project and facility management
- Upkeep database and records of properties of the Diocese
- Required to record Minutes of Meetings
- Liaise and coordinate with contractors for building works
- Liaise with Government Authorities (e.g. SLA, URA, LTA) for Land/Building matters
- Attend to occupants and supervising common property usage
- Diploma / Degree in disciplines related to Building or Estate Management
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in Project and Facility Management
- Working experience with MS OFFICE and other softwares
- Proactive, responsible and a good team player
- Able to work beyond office hours and responsive to off-hours call of duty
Salary will commensurate with qualifications and work experience. Please apply to email@example.com with your updated resume, expected salary and notice period. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.